Benefits of Vinyl Flooring
Vinyl has a lot of benefits especially the affordability and the easy maintenance. Vinyl is great in high traffic areas like bathrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms. It is also ideal for high moisture areas.
Vinyl flooring comes in tiles and planks which makes them great for residential and commercial applications. They can stand up to heavy wear and tear. There are more vinyl choices than essentially any other hard surface flooring options. This allows you to match the look you are hoping to create while staying in budget.
Some Benefits of Vinyl-
- Variety of designs, colors, and textures
- Can replicate the look and texture of natural materials like ceramic, slate, hardwood and limestone
- Minimal maintenance making it one of the easiest flooring types to have
- Soft and cushy to stand on and forgiving to dropped objects
- Cost effective to repair because individual planks or tiles can be replaced
- One of the most economical flooring types