A LITTLE BACKGROUND
A-MAX Hardwood has been serving the valley for over 15 years. Our main goal is to produce quality work that makes our customer happy. Happiness of our customers is our only goal. We make our customers happy by employing only the best hardwood flooring guys. Our employees are our heart and soul without them our company would not run as good as it does. Each and every foreman and apprentice is hand selected, trained and highly qualified. Our estimators are all trained in identifying hardwood, helping you from start to finish with your project and supplying only truthful information.
Below is a short description of our main crew members of A-Max Hardwood:
- 5 Years Wood Technician Experience
- Experience With Stain and Finish Choices
- Can Match Your Existing Wood
- Currently in his 5th year with A-Max Hardwood Tyson has 5 years experience with installation and refinishing. Tyson is the main contact for ordering hardwood and answering customers calls. If you ever have a question call Tyson and he will have an answer for you!
- Foreman: Matt
- 5 Years of Wood Working Experience
- With over 7 years of experience A-max is happy to have Matt as a lead foreman for one of our crews. If you are looking for a special stain or quality work Matt brings all of the A-Max qualities to every job. Any question you might have throughout your installation or sand/finish process he is able to answer any question you might have!
- Foreman: Eli
- NWFA Certified Sand/Finish & Installation
- 15 Years of Wood Working Experience
- Over 15 years experience of hardwood flooring. Eli has done work from the shipyards and Johnny Carson’s personal yacht to custom hardwood floor installs in Boise. His experience is invaluable to A-Max Hardwood. Eli is skilled in installation and refinish and has been recognized by the NWFA for his outstanding efforts.